A-list amenities for your San Francisco stay
You don’t get to be a cult-status fave by cutting corners. At Kimpton, we bend over backwards (and hope you do too with your in-room yoga mats) to ensure your stay with us is made marvelous by pouring on the perks and amenities. At our boutique San Francisco hotel, that means a hosted evening wine hour, free WiFi (for IHG® Reward Club members) and San Francisco’s holy grail, parking at a reasonable price. The list goes on – but we won’t. Just know that everything we do is all about you.
Services + Amenities
- Hosted evening wine hour (5-6pm daily)
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea (6-9am weekdays, 7-10am weekends)
- Indoor/outdoor fitness center, and a yoga mat in every room
- PUBLIC bikes available to borrow
- Outdoor courtyard with lawn games
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Press Reader access to 5,000+ magazines and newspapers across the globe
- In-room spa services, with a $30 credit for IHG® Rewards Club members
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel for IHG® Rewards Club members
- Self-parking is available at the hotel for $40 + tax per night. Spaces are available on a first-come first-served basis. In the event our garage is full, our Guest Services team will provide information for local parking garages. Note: Teslas are welcome to plug into one of the two designated spots at no charge.